Make yours your own, the All New Toyota Aygo another small car that offers a huge choice of customisation
For the first time Toyota is offering a wealth of features inside and out that can be specified in different colours and finishes.
- 10 interchangeable exterior and cabin features
- UK line-up of three grades – x, x-play and x-pression – plus x-cite and x-clusiv special edition models
- Fun-to-own – Fun-to-drive qualities
- High equipment specifications, including many “big car features”
- Exclusive introduction of new Toyota x-touch multimedia system and x-nav navigation option
- On sale in the UK from 1 July, prices from £8,595
- Initial customer saving offer of £600 makes new Aygo available from £7,995
The new Aygo looks fun straight off with a starting price of £7995, I can see this attractive little car creating a lot of attention and I love the hot colour ‘orange twist’. The sharp new X-shape front end defines the Aygo’s hip new look, racy black alloy wheels, coloured instrument panel and seats -style your heart out. I am off to the launch on Wednesday so will update you with a review very soon.
On the Aygo range, Toyota have ensured that even with the possible customisations, customers will not have to face a long wait for their bespoke new Aygo to arrive, nor will they face huge extra cost. The customisation packs have been keenly priced and they are fitted by Toyota in the UK. A new hub set up at Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Burnaston factory in Derbyshire will make the changes.
Customisation is just one aspect of the fresh, vibrant approach Toyota has taken with its new city car, with higher equipment specifications that include plenty of “big car” features, such as the new x-touch multimedia system with MirrorLink function for smart connection of mobile phones. New Aygo is also the first in its class to offer a rear-view camera and it can be specified with Smart Entry and push button start.
The New Aygo is designed above all to be fun – to own and to drive – the New Aygo will be on our roads in the UK from July with on-the-road prices from £8,595 – reduced to £7,995 with the benefit of a £600 customer saving offer.
The All New Aygo UK range and prices
New Aygo’s official on-sale date in the UK is 1 July. The range will comprise 14 versions, detailed below with on-the-road prices.
Share the All New Toyota Aygo