New BMW M2 with a six-cylinder in-line engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology: 3.0 litres, 370hp
- From zero to 62mph in just 4.3sec (optional M DCT gearbox) and 155mph top speed
- Track ability tested on the Nürburgring Nordschleife circuit
- Muscular, dynamic lines, 19-inch aluminium forged wheels, M Quad sports exhaust system
- Driver-focused interior with sports seats, M steering wheel and M gearlever
- Motor Sport technology for the road and circuit: lightweight M suspension, optional seven-speed M Double Clutch gearbox (M DCT) and Active M Differential
- On sale April 2016 priced from £44,070 OTR
The new BMW M2 is the latest compact sports coupe in a long line of legendary road and racing BMWs, such as the 2002 Turbo, E30 M3 and 1M Coupé. Cast in a similar mould, it brings the concept right up to date with the latest in motor sport derived technology. The result is a powerful performer that delivers genuine driver satisfaction on the road, and extreme capability on the racing circuit.