[/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″ fade_animation=”in-from-top” fade_animation_offset=”65px”]
Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn says: “this is the fastest Nissan GT-R ever. With a 7:08.679 lap time, we can authoritatively say that the Nissan GT-R Nismo holds the volume production car lap record at the Nürburgring Nordschleife, which is the gold standard of high performance achievement.”[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px” border=”none”][vc_column]
Race-inspired version of Nissan’s legendary GT-R make its European debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.
With DNA from the legendary Nismo racing team, this ultimate GT-R is a race oriented “factory tuned” super car. With the GT-R enhanced aerodynamics and ultra precise handling. One of the best super cars, just got even better.
The GT-R Nismo is already available in Japan and after extensive development in Europe at the famous Nürburgring Nordschleife, one of the most challenging circuits in the world.
The cars is powered by a 600hp (441kw) advanced 3.8-litre twin-turbocharged V6 engine. With the latest GT-RT Advanced aerodynamics generating additional 100kg*1of downforce at 300km/h (186mph) for exceptional road-holding
Read the Latest Specs of this Supercar Nismo GT-R from Nissan
Nissan GT-R Nismo employs innovation, uncompromising engineering and motorsports-inspired technologies to achieve new levels of power, speed and handling.
- Under the hood, the 3.8-litre V6 VR38DETT engine benefits from the know-how that Nismo has gained from participating in such events as the world-renowned Nürburgring 24 hour race. Engine power has risen and is now rated at 600PS (441kw) and 481 lb ft (652 Nm) of torque.
- New high-flow, large capacity turbochargers, which are used for GT3 racing, improve breathing, while optimised individual ignition timing control for each cylinder and upgraded fuel pump improve combustion.
- The springs and custom-developed Bilstein DampTronic dampers in the front and rear suspension are specially tuned to deliver exceptional grip levels and progressive handling response at the limit. Three suspension modes can be selected: Comfort, Normal and R, for circuit applications.
- Exclusive Nismo tyres – developed by Dunlop – exhibit outstanding grip and handling characteristics. Front: 255/40 ZRF20; rear 285/35 ZRF20.
- Specially-developed links fitted to the front double wishbone suspension increase castor trail to optimise wheel position during high-G cornering and improve straight-line and cornering stability. Additionally, large high-rigidity bolts are used to increase stiffness of the wheel-hub attachment area.
- To minimise body-roll during cornering and changes of direction, the Nissan GT-R Nismo features a 17.3 mm hollow rear anti-roll bar which raises roll stiffness while reducing weight.
- Increased rigidity in the bodyshell is achieved using adhesive bonding in addition to spot welding leading to precise suspension response under extreme load, the Nismo “factory tuned” enhancement.
Share the Latest Nissan GT-R Nismo
Search New and Used Nissan at Drive.co.uk powered by eBay Motors
End on: Sunday, 26th Jul, 2020 at: 09:55pm
End on: Saturday, 25th Jul, 2020 at: 04:53am
End on: Friday, 17th Jul, 2020 at: 03:58pm
End on: Wednesday, 15th Jul, 2020 at: 10:06am
Read More News and Reviews at Drive.co.uk/NISSAN
Recent Nissan Posts
Nissan Micra N-Sport, take the long way homeFebruary 4, 2020
The Nissan Leaf – Immense fun to driveDecember 30, 2019
The rather good Nissan Micra N-Sport reviewSeptember 24, 2019
Recent Retina Ready Car Galleries