Because we can all dream…£65 MILLION CARS, 25,000 BHP of raw Supercar power, 5,000 Bottles of Champers, it’ll be a busy day
Tomorrow is the last day for Salon Privé now the UK’s premiere boutique luxury automotive event and its Supercar Friday. Each Year it has just got better.
Salon Privé 2013 in numbers:
- 65,000,000 – total GBP value of the 101 Chubb Insurance Concours d’Elégance entrants
- 25,000,000 – total GBP value of participants in the Chubb Insurance Tour d’Elégance
- 25,000 – total BHP of supercars on the Super Car Lawn, the headline feature of the Audemars Piguet Super Car Friday
- 6,000 – the number of people expected to attend the three days of Salon Privé 2013
- 5,000 – the number of bottles of Pommery Champagne delivered to Salon Privé at Syon Park this week
- 300 – the number of luxury brands, motor manufacturers, designers, artists and retailers exhibiting at Salon Privé 2013
- 75 – the price of the all-new ‘English Afernoon Tea’ ticket package – www.salonprivelondon.com or call 0808 100 2205 quoting ‘SP75 code)
- 23 – the average temperature (in degrees celsius) forecast for West London’s Syon Park this week
- 1 – there can be only one ‘Best In Show’ prize for the winner of this year’s Chubb Insurance Concours d’Elégance classic car beauty pageant.
About Salon Privé
Now its eighth year, Salon Privé takes place from the 4th-6th September at Syon Park, West London. It really has now firmly established itself as the UK’s most prestigious Luxury Super Car Show & Concours d’Elégance. Salon Privé is now among the leading automotive shows of the world, alongside the U.S.’s Pebble Beach and Italy’s Villa d’Este. www.salonprivelondon.com
Read More Supercar News at Drive.co.uk/Supercars
No items found, please search again.