A New Rolls-Royce is announced in a open letter from the Chairman and Chief Executive of the Luxury Car Maker.
“When it does not exist, design it”.Sir Henry Royce2003 Marked the beginning of the renaissance for Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. The benchmark for super luxury cars was re-set. The Phantom has never been equalled and continues to be hailed as ‘The Best Car in the World’ by their customers and the media.
Many of the brand’s discerning customers have urged the company to develop this new car. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is uniquely focused on the desires of their customers and driven by a thirst for innovation. This latest challenge to the engineers and design team, led by Director of Design Giles Taylor, is to create a different and exceptional new car.
The latest announcement from Rolls-Royce confirms they are developing an all-new Rolls-Royce with exceptional presence, elegance and purpose:-
- A car that offers the luxury of a Rolls-Royce in a vehicle that can cross any terrain
- A car that meets our customers’ highly mobile, contemporary lifestyle expectations
- A Rolls-Royce that is as much about the pioneering, adventurous spirit of Charles Rolls as it is about Sir Henry Royce’s dedication to engineering and innovation
- A car that appropriately reflects Rolls-Royce’s brand promise of effortless luxury
- A high-bodied car, with an all-new aluminium architecture
- A unique new motor car worthy of carrying the Spirit of Ecstasy into the future
This new Rolls-Royce will be Effortless … Everywhere.
“I am proud to confirm that Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is developing an all-new, high-bodied Rolls-Royce designed to satisfy the contemporary, highly mobile lifestyles of our discerning clients around the world. I am confident that this new Rolls-Royce will fully deliver on our brand’s promise of supreme luxury while at the same time being Effortless … Everywhere. The journey towards this all-new Rolls-Royce begins now and we will keep our customers, enthusiasts and media informed of our progress along the way.”Chief Executive of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Torsten Mueller-Oetvoes said
[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_top=”300px” padding_bottom=”300px” border=”none” bg_image=”72145″][vc_column width=”1/1″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_top=”30px” padding_bottom=”32px” border=”none” inner_container=”true” no_margin=”true” bg_color=”#9e9e9e”][vc_column width=”1/1″]
It's Good to Share